The biggest obstacle for today’sonline ticket seller is learning that the ways of selling tickets from the past are over. That is the biggest and the hardest message to digest, the way you used to sell ticket ARE OVER. But that does not mean you can’t utilize all those great tools you’ve fine-tuned throughout the years and put them to work in this new online ticket selling environment. You can still buy tickets! That is one of the main things that still apply. Buying inventory is still one of the key components in the online tickets sales world, the second is the dreaded two words for the old school ticket broker “online marketing”
First of all no one is asking you to be able to create your own SEO friendly website or know everything there is about web sales and marketing, there are companies like Ticket Platform that can help with that, but you do have to become willing to learn and change to adapt to this new environment. The first thing you need to do is accept that the way you use to do business is done, and then be willing to venture out into the unknown. You’re going to have to learn about the following topics and ask your selves the following questions:
What is “Organic search results” and “SEO” in relation to tickets–
- What is SEO and how long does it take to work for my nitch?
- Do I have a nitch in this online ticket market?
- What are my most powerful ticket related keywords?
- Can I assemble a simple online marketing plan to sell tickets?
- Who are my competition in this ticket market?
- What tools can I use in studying my progress?
- What are my short term online marketing goals
- What are my long term online marketing goals
Pay Per Click to sell tickets
- Does it work and is it worth it
- How big or small should I start my campaign?
Social Network, is it worth is?
- Ticket Blogs
Networking Inbound Link Development
Do I get mass inbound links or industry specific?
- What is a Google PR?
- Do I get mass inbound links or industry specific?
- Is my ticket web site build for seo development?
- Is it easy to use?
- Is my ticket site something I or my team can update?
- Does it have the right modules to help me compete?
- Is it affordable?
- Do I have good customer service with my the company that designed my website?
It’s a little overwhelming at first but you can recreate yourself and educate yourself in not time and compete in this new online environment of selling tickets. Your online ticket website will start creating traffic and you will turn that traffic into sales. We have hundreds of ticket companies that use our services and if they can do it so can you. Private consultations are also available if you need someone to hold your hand and guide you thought this process, Ticket Platform is here to help. For a private consultation call 877-411-PLATFORM (7528) ext 700.